The purchase of Tanya in Hungary is slightly different from the regular purchase a property which can be completed in 60 days.
We will now briefly explain how the purchase process Tanya expires
1) To initiate a purchase a deposit of 20% of the purchase price must be made which also applies to all other forms of real estate purchase.
2) The Tanya is reported for 60 days at the town hall where the concerned in this period may exercise their pre-emption.
3) If no one makes use of pre-emptive than it is in an official document imposed by the municipality notary. This procedure also takes about 30 days. The document then will be sent to the Provincial Land Department.
4) at the Provincial Land Registry, all the data again will be checked and sent after agreed on to the Committee of Agriculture. This part of the procedure also takes up to 30 days.
5) The Agriculture Committee one forms an opinion on the sale and gives an advice and sends this advice to the village committee city council. The Agriculture Committee has to form its opinion/advice within a period of 30 days.
6) The final decision ultimately will be made by the village committee city council within 30 days.
7) After a final approval from the village committee city council, the normal registration of real estate in at the land registry will follow. Again, this takes about 30 days.
TANYA IS NO OFFICIALLY YOURS!
So the procedure will take up to : 60 + 30 + 30 + last 30 + 30 + 30 = 210 days = 7 months.
This is in case of a final approval ……… ..it can go wrong during the procedure whereby the contract is terminated and the buyer will get his-her 20% deposit refunded.